A William IV silver card case.
Made by Taylor & Perry in Birmingham, 1836.
The building illustrated on the front of the case is Abbotsford, the home of Sir Walter Scott.
Illustrated on the back of the case is Newstead Abbey, the home of Lord Byron.
Height 3.5" (9cm), width 2.25" (6cm).
Weight 2.35 Troy oz (73gr).
(This item is SOLD, please return to the STOCK page).